Who doesn’t love travel quotes; those little words of inspiration!!!
If you are bored with your stressful life and want to elope into some faraway places, there is this quote that awaits you with the fuel to fly!!!
Sometimes a simple quote on travel is enough to evoke that hidden wanderlust in you. Read on to find out your favorite ones.
Here are some of the best travel quotes that inspired me a lot. You can also find some which does not have a source but it changed my entire being and urged me to travel!
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouacz .
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide.
- “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.”
- “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
- “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”
- “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on the floor if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat”
- “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.”
- “Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.”
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
- “See the world, it’s more fantastic than any dream!!!”
- “The world is too big to stay in one place.”
- “Life is short and the world is wide.”
- “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”
- “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s OK. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.”
- “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.”
- “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world.”
- “The gladdest moments is a departure into unknown lands.”
- “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.”
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”
Follow these travel quotes inspirational and pack your backpack to explore more!
Read More about : 7 Interesting Travel Facts
More Treasures Await You. Live to Travel!