Duties & Responsibilities:
- Updating and managing sales reports.
- Handling and directing sales enquiries.
- Selling all website travel products through our system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and strive to meet their expectations.
- Managing, reviewing and correcting our website for linguistic mistakes.
- Implementing the department’s sales and business development strategy.
- Creating new products proposals (Destination, excursions, packages etc.,)
- Understanding client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
- Customizing special packages for customers according to customer's needs or budget.
- Working with marketing team, identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing booking strategy in order to improve website performance.
Continuously monitoring and analysing the activities of all competitors, changes in market in order to ensure products are positioned correctly in the market place.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Fast learner and passion for sales, Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Fluent in any of these languages (French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish).
- Experience in the travel industry in a similar position or as a customer service Agent.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company & the clients
- Excellent Communication skills in English language, the primary language of communication with in the organisation would be in English only.
Medical insurance & Social insurance